abdl captions

 Abdl captions.

In our quest for the headspace that is littlespace ABDL artwork, for many of us, plays a major role.

It’s so easy to see ourselves inserted into the stories told by graphic artists and illustrators across the pages of ABDL websites and social media.

Whether we’re furries finally able to envision our diaperfur personas, or littles able to picture ourselves being teased by big bro or tortured by our frat bros in cartoons, artwork often brings our fantasies as close to life as anything can.

On this page we’ll highlight the work of some of the artists who create for our community.

Some are professional graphic artists taking paid commissions; others are emerging artists just looking to get their work out into the public eye for the first time.

Click the links and follow them, and give them encouragement.

And, if you can, support, via commissions.

Now, without further ado… in alphabetical order…

ARTWORK PUBLISHED WITH ARTIST PERMISSION. DO NOT REPUBLISH.

ARTISTS - PLACEMENT IS BY INVITATION. FOR CONSIDERATION, EMAIL ME .


🍼Baby Kevin🍼

See, that’s what the app is perfect for.

🍼Baby Kevin🍼

Please Put One in my Mouth.

What are you guys doing in quarantine? I mean somebodys gotta pay for the poopy diapers, am I right!!😂😝💩🙊👶 Also Anymore embarrassing or humiliating texts/conversations about baby Kevin from your mom or sister. 😂😅😆😇🙊💩👶

Lol! We’re both working from home for the most part. Baby Kevin has to go into work now and then, but I make sure he’s padded up before I send him off 🤣👶🏻 And there’s no more texts yet, but I might need to have Kevin babysat again soon, so there might be another text soon! 😉🤣🤰🏻

Has Kevin been obedient and behaved around his big sister in law?😁👶💩 (Or has he been a naughty little boy deserving of a big baby spanking😆)

He hasn’t had the chance to have her over much. But maybe I’ll see if she can babysit him one of these nights! I’m sure he’s LOVE that! 👶🏻🍼😂

How did baby Kevin go from "🐺🍷The MAN of the House🍻💪" to "👶🙈The Big Baby of the Family🍼😫"?

All it took was me finding his diaper stash and instantly his balls crawled back up inside him and now he does exactly as I say, like a good little baby 🤣👶🍼

Is little Andrea old enough to babysit baby Kevin yet? 😆😄😇

She’s definitely more mature than baby Kevin (since she’s potty trained and he isn’t). Maybe I’ll have her “babysit” him someday 😂

So much humiliation. I love it! ❤️.

Original pic is from Baby Jessi. Check out their blog! It’s amazing!

Hey everyone, feel free to send me any questions you have for me, and I’ll happily answer them! I’d love to know what’s on your minds 🙈

sissy-emily asked:

Probably a dumb question, but are those texts real? Or just captions?

Not a dumb question at all :) Yes, they are real texts that my wife has had with her mom and sister.

I had some errands to run today. Thankfully my mom was willing to watch baby Kevin for a couple hours today when I was out. Kevin wet his diaper though while they were at the store, and my mom forgot the diaper bag in the car 😂 So he had to do the rest of the shopping in a wet diaper! When I went to go pick him up afterward I could see a wet spot on his jeans. Chances are he leaked through and EVERYONE could see he had wet himself! I laughed the rest of the afternoon when I noticed that.

PM me any question you want, no matter how embarrassing, and I’ll answer it! 🙈🙈

Still stands! If you wanna pm me, feel free to :) I respond to everyone!